Below are a list of articles which the firm has collected that reflect on the development of criminal law in Washington and the type of work that Jack Peterson, Attorney at Law, P.C. can assist you with.
- Report: Better protection needed against errors in eyewitness testimony
- Washington State bill would allow removal of prostitution convictions
- Settlement approved for local men wrongfully convicted of rape
- Washington legislature increases penalties for repeat DUI
- NTSB Recommends All States Enact First-Time Offender Ignition Interlock Laws
- Supreme Court Set to Decide DUI Case
If you are interested in learning more about how Jack Peterson can help you, then call his Vancouver office at 360-859-5297 or send a message through his website with a short description of your case.